3rd SONA 2018


                Every time I hear about the State of the Nation Address, I always remember my loving father that I missing right now. I do not watch SONA when he is not beside me. I like the way he explains the things what was the President tackled whenever I don’t understand what does those things mean.
              
               Last Monday, July 23, the third State of the Nation Address of our president was held at the Batasan Pampanga in Quezon City. Sad to say I wasn’t able to watch because my father is not around. But I read the summary of what was our President talked when the SONA is going on. ‘Your concern is human rights, mine is human lives” caught my attention and got interested on it. Some or I think most of us, Filipinos does not completely agree to some projects and implementations especially the extra judicial killing. They used to kill those people who use illegal drugs or even the drug pushers. Most of the religious people do not agree on it and they only think for human rights. But as what our President said, he cares for human lives, not human rights. His point here is that he wants a drug-free community. Drugs have a lot of bad effect on health, from mental to physical health, and even the entire lives of many people.

    But for me, why don’t he just care for the both human rights and human lives? But he is our President and I or we have nothing to do about that.
               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RESILIENCY OF FILIPINOS DURING DISASTER

NUTRITION MONTH 2018

Buwan ng Wika 2018