Student's Opinion

Dear Mr. President,

      I, a student of Ilocos Sur National High School, Vigan City, giving you my warmest greeting!

      Ever since I was born, I knew some of the president of the Philippines but I found you much different from them. But I am writing this letter for you, Mr. President for you to know that I am one of those who doesn’t agree about that extra judicial killing. I know that I can’t do anything about it but I am just stating my own opinion, Mr. President, they say that everyone deserves a second chance and I do believe in that. Instead of killing those people who uses illegal drugs, why don’t just put them in the prison and let them find their selves inside it. Let them regret and think that life is better when they work for a money in a right and legal way. Even if they are drug users, still, they are God’s creation and still a human. Why don’t just focus top those who really need help. Having a hard life is the main reason why many people uses or sell illegal drugs just to have money in order to live or survive. Just think of some projects or programs that might solve those kind of problems. Killing thousands of people can’t do. That’s not the best solution those problems. But I am also writing this letter to thank you for still being a responsible president in our country and doing your so called best to discipline people.
       Every problem has its own solution. So I hope Mr. President that you will continue doing your responsibilities and if possible, try to improve them so that we will have our peace and organized country.

                                                                                     Respectfully yours,
                                                                                                                  Ana Rose Espejo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RESILIENCY OF FILIPINOS DURING DISASTER

NUTRITION MONTH 2018

Buwan ng Wika 2018